InMold Solver is a client-server based software dedicated to be used in injection molding. On the shop floor, the information will be available on any device with a standard browser.
Setter and quality managers will be the first ones who will identify a defect on a part in production.
In this case, it is vital to identify the kind of defect and check all available solutions to solve it.
• Discover all common injection molding defects and solution strategies
• Intranet based client-server solution with central database
• Flexible to build up your company specific know-how database
• Access through standard web browser on any device (computer, tablet or smartphone)
• The software learns and shows best solutions first
• Registering of all defect parts
• Statistic to analyze main causes of defects
• New: Co2e calculation on defected parts
Using the software provides a structured solution finding.
New solutions will be recorded and are available for all other users afterwards.
The intelligent system evaluates used solutions and will show best solution strategies for future defects
The available statistics help to identify main causes of defects.
With this, measures can be taken in order to prevent defects in the future.
Learn more and try our Free InMold Solver Trial Version
|Available in||English, German and Thai|
|Minimum Requirements||Win10, AMD 1.2 GHz, 4GB RAM, 50MB in hard disk space|
Please note, this is a digital good, so after purchase you will receive a download link from which you can get and install the software.