DiagBes Web 4.0 is a result of many years of thorough research on injection molding defects. The aim is to understand the causes of a given defect. Based on that, a strategy to ensure high part quality can be highlighted.
Rather than solve a defect by trial and error, DiagBes Web 4.0 leads the user through a step by step process to ensure fast and reproducible results in solving a defect.
DiagBes Web 4.0 software is dedicated to all people responsible for the part quality in injection molding.
Setters and Quality managers benefit most of the functions given by the program.
• Use DiagBes Web 4.0 within your company network or stand alone
• Access through standard web browser on any device (computer, tablet or smartphone)
• Discover all common injection molding defects and solution strategies
• Build up your company specific know-how database
• Find correlations between defects and molds
• Automatic e-mail notification about found solutions for existing defects
Easily accessible and usable, the software supports setters and quality managers, in order to solve given defects on injection molding parts as fast as possible.
New defects and additional solution strategies are stored in a central database.
Know-how is kept in the company and shared among co-workers.
The identification of frequently occurring defects leads to a plan of how to solve the cause of these defects in the process.
Therefore, with DiagBes Web 4.0, workers learn about defects and their relationship with possible causes, in order to understand more about injection molding process.
Learn more and try our Free DiagBes Web 4.0 Trial Version
|Available in||English, German and Thai|
|Minimum Requirements||WinXP, AMD 1.2 GHz, 2GB RAM, 50MB in hard disk space|
Please note, this is a digital good, so after purchase you will receive a download link from which you can get and install the software.